Thai Ginger Curry.
You can cook Thai Ginger Curry using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Ginger Curry
- You need 1/2 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 6 oz of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- Prepare 1 of Thumb Ginger.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- You need 1/4 oz of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder, add to taste.
- Prepare 5.07 oz of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 oz of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
- You need .39 oz of Veggie Stock Concentrate.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Peanuts.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt, to season.
Thai Ginger Curry instructions
- In a small pot, combine rice, three-quarter cup water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduced to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve..
- Diced bell pepper into half inch pieces. Cut green beans into 1 inch pieces crosswise. Halve, peel, and mince shallot. Peel and grate ginger. Zest and quarter lime. Finely chopped cilantro..
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium high heat. Add bell pepper, green beans, and a big pinch of salt. Cook while stirring occasionally until the veggies are slightly softened and lightly charred, 4 to 6 minutes..
- Add another large drizzle of oil to the pan with veggies. Stir in Charlotte, ginger, and curry powder. Cook stirring constantly until fragrant, one minute..
- Add coconut milk, chili sauce, start concentrate, juice from half the lime, and teaspoon of sugar. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium low..
- Simmer curry until sauce has thickened and veggies are tender, 4 to 6 minutes..
- Stir in half the cilantro. Taste and season with salt and more lime juice if desired. Turn off heat..
- Roughly chop peanuts. Fluff rice with a fork and stir in lime zest and 1 tablespoon butter..
- Divide rice between shallow bowls or plates and top with curry. Garnish with peanuts and remaining cilantro. Serve with lime wedge on the side..
- Serve and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.