Korean Inspired Green Beans Stir Fry.
You can have Korean Inspired Green Beans Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Inspired Green Beans Stir Fry
- It’s of green or french beans.
- You need of pre-steamed tofu cubes.
- Prepare of pre-steamed or boiled whole tomato.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- It’s of Ssamjang (spicy Korean bean paste).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Korean Inspired Green Beans Stir Fry instructions
- In a pan with oil, sauté the onions until translucent..
- Add the trimmed or cut beans. Sauté until bright green..
- Squeeze the juices of the pre-cooked whole tomatoes over the beans then tear apart and drop it in..
- Toss in the pre-cooked tofu. Add the Ssamjang and season with S&P. Continue sautéing until beans are cooked. Don't over cook to keep it crunchy. Serve as a healthy side dish..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.