Bean, corn, pepper salad. This black bean salad recipe was sent to me by one of my readers, Ellen Koh. In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake lime dressing, and pour it over the salad.
Home » Side Dishes » Three Bean Salad with Corn & Peppers. My friend brought a variation of this salad to work recently and I was immediately drawn in. The vibrant colors, the healthy ingredients, and the simplicity. You can have Bean, corn, pepper salad using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean, corn, pepper salad
- You need of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of EVOO.
- It’s of each salt, pepper.
- You need of low sodium beans.
- It’s of low sodium whole kernel corn.
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
- You need of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s of small zucchini, diced.
- It’s of large white onion.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of poblano pepper, minced.
That makes it a great choice to make for lunch or dinner when you are pressed for time and need a healthy meal to fuel your day. Turkey, Black Bean, Pepper, and Corn Salad. In a large bowl, combine the black beans, poblano peppers and corn. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Bean, corn, pepper salad step by step
- In large bowl, mix juice, oil, S&P.
- Rough chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- Open cans, drain and rinse.
- Add beans and corn to bowl.
- Chop pepper, zucchini and onion and add to bowl.
- Add garlic and minced poblano.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate over night and serve chilled.
- Before serving, add salt, paper and lime juice to taste.
Three Bean & Corn-Pepper Salad ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. A quick & easy bean salad with minimal prep and no cooking time. Instructions Toss corn with black beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, onion, and cilantro Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Stir in black beans, corn, tomato, red pepper, green onions, cilantro, chopped parsley, and cooked quinoa. In a medium bowl, mix the beans, corn, red pepper, green onion and red onion.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.