Easy Three Bean Salad.
You can have Easy Three Bean Salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Three Bean Salad
- You need of corn.
- You need of chickpeas.
- It’s of black beans.
- It’s of small red kidney beans.
- You need of green onion (scallion).
- It’s of vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any will do).
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of medium size onion.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of fresh jalapenos, chopped *optional.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Easy Three Bean Salad step by step
- Drain all can beans and corn.
- Chop green onion (aka scallion) and onion, quarter cherry tomatoes..
- Mixed oil, vinegar, and sugar in separate bowl, set aside..
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add in chopped jalapenos if you want to make it spicy.
- Serve! Can be served room temperature or cold..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.