Cucumber and onion salad. This is a very easy side salad for a picnic or covered dish event. My mom kept this going in our frig all summer. I think she got the cucumbers from an aunt and uncle that had a farm nearby.
Easy and delicious, made from scratch.www.bigfamilyhomestead.com. Summertime is the right time for cucumber and tomato salad. This one is dressed with a basic homemade salad dressing. You can cook Cucumber and onion salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber and onion salad
- Prepare of salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- You need of your favorite salad dressing.
- You need of large English Cucumber partially peeled.
- Prepare of small onion thinly sliced.
All Reviews for Marinated Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad. This simple and inexpensive Cucumber Onion Salad Recipe is simply fabulous! The flavor is amazing but it is just so easy to prepare and the best side dish. This cucumber and onion salad is one of the first recipes I came up with myself.
Cucumber and onion salad instructions
- Was and partially peel the Cucumber. Slice in thin medallions and add onion slices..
- Add salt and pepper mix well.
- Chill, and add salad dressing. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's a great salad for picnics or potlucks. It's a great salad for picnics or potlucks. I always come home with an empty bowl! —Brynn Steckman, Westerville, Ohio. How To Make Cucumber Onion Salad. Prep: Slice or chunk the cucumber and thinly slice the onion.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.