Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans.
You can cook Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans
- It’s of smoked sausage (13 ounce).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- You need of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of adobo.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need of Goya Great Northern Beans, undrained.
- You need of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite shape !).
Smoked Sausage with Northern Beans instructions
- Ina large pot heat up some olive oil………
- Cut your smoked sausage into coins……..
- Add your sliced onion, green pepper and cut sausages into heated olive oil, sauté for several minutes……..
- Now add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add in your black pepper, adobo, oregano, chicken broth, fire roasted diced tomatoes and both cans of Goya Great Northern beans, bring to a boil……..
- Continue to cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally…….sauce will thicken as it cooks…….
- Serve over hot cooked pasta and enjoy 😉!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.