Ginger Sesame Chicken.
You can cook Ginger Sesame Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Sesame Chicken
- It’s 2 of large chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shredded ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
Ginger Sesame Chicken step by step
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and ginger in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken breast and keep in ziplock bag, remove air from bag by submersing in water to drive out air. Marinade in fridge overnight.
- When cooking, prepare a hot water bath, submerse the entire ziplock bag into and leave on low heat for 15-20 minutes. If a Sous-Vide machine is available, set temperature to 65-70 degrees centigrade and cook for 1 hour for best results..
- Heat a pan, remove chicken from bag and brown both sides on hot pan..
- Before serving, pour the remaining marinade onto chicken..
- Serve with steamed rice..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.