Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing.
You can cook Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing
- It’s of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of sliced cucumber (about 1/8-inch thick slices) I recommend Persian/Lebanese or Kirby Cucumbers.
- You need of a small mild onion, very thinly sliced. If onions are hot, slice and put in a cold water bath for 5 mins and drain well.
- It’s of finely chopped parsley (I use the stems as well.).
- Prepare of the zest of half a lemon.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of kosher salt to start (you can adjust up later).
- You need of olive oil.
Simple Tomato Cucumber Salad with Lemon Dressing instructions
- Gently toss all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until salad is evenly and thoroughly dressed. If possible, let it sit for about 10 minutes to absorb flavors before serving..
- Enjoy! :).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.