Tomato, cucumber, avocado salad. This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad recipe is a keeper! Easy, Excellent Salad with a light, flavorful lemon dressing and freshness of cilantro. Easy Healthy Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe – A QUICK EASY cucumber tomato avocado salad recipe.
It's a family favorite and ready in Chop up the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado and add to a large salad bowl. You want to cut the veggies to be roughly all the same size. Italian inspired, this tomato, cucumber and avocado salad is one of our family favorites. You can cook Tomato, cucumber, avocado salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato, cucumber, avocado salad
- It’s of cucumber -quartered and sliced.
- It’s of avocados – diced.
- It’s of Roma tomatoes – diced.
- It’s of red onion – sliced.
- You need of gloves garlic – minced.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of a bunch of cilantro.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
It's so tasty and so addictive that you just want to eat more and more of it. We make this salad all year round, even during winter. I often hear tomato and cucumber salads being labeled as 'summer' salads. Perfect for Summer – Tomato Cucumber and Avocado Salad Recipe.
Tomato, cucumber, avocado salad step by step
- Cut veggies and place in mixing bowl with cilantro.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste before eating.
This salad is the epitome of pure summer food. I actually grow cucumbers, tomatoes and dill! I'm hoping in a few weeks I'll be able to whip this up for dinner without even going to the store. If only I could figure out how to grow my own. This Tomato Cucumber Salad is crazy flavorful and ready in minutes!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.