Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles.
You can have Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles
- You need of ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- Prepare 2 of Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- It’s 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- You need 1 of LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- Prepare 3/4 Cube of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai Basil Leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pureed Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- It’s of ● For The Finish [to taste].
- It’s of Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- You need of Green Onions.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of ● For Service [to taste].
- You need of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need of Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- You need of Soy Sauce.
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles step by step
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.