Greek Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Greek Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Cucumber Salad
- Prepare of diced English cucumber.
- It’s of quartered grape or cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of diced red onion.
- Prepare of small clove garlic, grated.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
Greek Cucumber Salad step by step
- Toss the cucumber, tomatoes, garlic and onions together in a medium bowl..
- Add the oregano, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar. Toss to evenly distribute everything..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Store any leftovers covered tightly in the fridge for 2-3 days..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.