Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce.
You can have Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce
- Prepare 50 grams of Soft pork rib.
- It’s 1 of tennis ball size ginger.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 50 ml of brandy.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce step by step
- With oil sauté crushed ginger and the Soft pork rib for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt then add in water and light soy sauce, bring it to a boil then simmer down for 25 minutes.
- Add in the brandy and 1 tbsp of brown sugar then simmer 1 minutes then off heat and put it into the thermal pot and leave it for 3 hours.
- Enjoy it with white rice as dinner.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.