You can have Shrimp Salad using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Salad
- You need 2 pounds of cook shrimp.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño diced (take out seeds to reduce heat).
- It’s Handful of cilantro diced.
- Prepare Handful of fresh basil diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper of your choice.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumbers diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite tomatoes diced.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of red onion diced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of favorite white wine (I use a Zinfandel).
- You need of Smoked paprika to taste.
- Prepare of Sprinkle a little chili power to taste.
- You need 1 of lime squeezed over.
Shrimp Salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients and sprinkle a little smoked paprika and Chile power on top and Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.