Spicy cucumber side dish 오이무침. It's a spicy Korean cucumber side dish called oi-muchim. If you have a nice seedless English cucumber, you can make this delicious banchan in just a few minutes. I'm going to share a super simple recipe with you today that's one of my all time favorites.
Spicy Cucumber Salad Easy Korean Side Dish. Here is one of the best and easiest Banchan (side dish) that pair perfectly with Korean BBQ. Spicy Cucumber Salad compliments any meal because of its spicy, savory, tangy, slightly sweet and refreshing crunchy. You can cook Spicy cucumber side dish 오이무침 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy cucumber side dish 오이무침
- It’s of English cucumber (or 3 kirby cucumbers), washed.
- You need of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of hot pepper flakes.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of white vinegar (optional).
- It’s of fish sauce (optional).
I love banchan – korean side dishes , simply because they are appetizing, healthy and delicious. I have been visiting Maangchi.com for some ideas how to make appetizing banchan and I am happy I found a few that really inspires me to make them. Korean Spicy Cucumber or Oi-Muchim is a quick and easy to make simple spicy cucumber salad appetizer. It is perfect to pair with Korean BBQ or you can eat as a snack for your beer. ), spicy cucumber salad, Spicy Cucumber Side Dish, spicy Korean cucumber, 오이무침.
Spicy cucumber side dish 오이무침 step by step
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise in half and cut diagonally into thin slices..
- Put the cucumber in a large bowl. Add the onion, green onion, garlic, soy sauce, hot pepper flakes, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sugar, white vinegar and fish sauce..
- Mix well with a spoon until the sugar is well dissolved..
- Serve as a side dish for rice, noodles, or BBQ..
It's a spicy Korean cucumber side dish called oi-muchim. This Spicy Cucumber Salad (Oi Muchim, 오이무침) is the bomb! Crispy cucumbers, spicy pepper flakes, and nutty sesame oil…it's a good combo. You can store these side dishes in the refrigerator and eat them throughout the week. Serve with a bowl of steaming rice and chicken, beef, or pork and.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.