Ginger Wine Chicken.
You can cook Ginger Wine Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Wine Chicken
- Prepare 4 of drumstick and thigh.
- Prepare 4 inches of size old ginger lightly crush (4 pieces).
- It’s 11/2 of litter of ready to cooked Chinese rice wine.
- You need Bunch of thinly slice ginger for garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt for seasoning chicken.
Ginger Wine Chicken step by step
- Season the chicken generously then With oil deep fry the ginger slice till it's lightly brown but not burn then drain and set aside.
- With oil pan Fry the pounded ginger and chicken for about 4 minutes.
- Add in the Chinese rice wine and bring it to a boil then simmer down and let it continue to cook for 25 minutes with lid close.
- Once ready serve the cooked ginger Wine chicken TOP with deep fry ginger slice and enjoy with a bowl of white rice.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.