Pureed pinto beans and ham. Before you jump to Pureed pinto beans and ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat. Here is how you cook that. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham.
These easy crockpot pinto beans are cooked with ham and a variety of chopped vegetables and seasonings. The dish is hearty and satisfying. Serve these pinto beans with freshly baked cornbread and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes. You can cook Pureed pinto beans and ham using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pureed pinto beans and ham
- It’s of diced ham.
- It’s of diced onion.
- It’s of chopped peppers.
- You need of low sodium chicken bone broth.
- Prepare of medium salsa.
- You need of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- You need of canned pinto beans.
Learn how to make Pinto Beans With Ham. Be the first to rate & review! Pinto beans with smoked ham hocks are a Southern classic. You could eat a bowl of these by themselves and be satisfied, but they also make a As a last step, you'll want to pick the meat from the bones of the ham hock to mix in with the luscious beans and get the most out of its delicious flavor.
Pureed pinto beans and ham instructions
- Boil diced onion and chopped peppers in 1/4 cup bone broth until peppers are tender..
- Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks..
- Nutrition per 2 oz calories 51.47, fat 1.38, carbs 6.14, fiber 1.25, sugar 1.13, protein 3.36. Makes 12 oz Nutrition for 12 oz calories 308.83, fat 8.25, carbs 36.83, fiber 9, sugar 6.83, protein 20.16.
Transfer pinto beans to a slow cooker. Add ham bone, red onion, minced garlic, and ham base. Simple Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and Ham. Southern pinto beans, or soup beans, are exactly what they sound like. This recipe comes from the depression era when homemakers were trying to stretch their dollars and food.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.