Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad
- You need of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s of whole-kernel corn (or about 1 1/2 cups fresh corn).
- You need of medium cucumber, finely diced.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of spring onions, chopped.
- You need of block fetta, crumbled.
- You need of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Sea salt, cracked black pepper, and cumin.
Chilled Black Bean, Feta & Cucumber Salad instructions
- Combine the black beans, corn, cucumber, celery, and feta in a large bowl and toss until mixed evenly. Add lime juice and vinegar, stir, and taste. You may want to add more lime to taste. Add a dash of salt, pepper, and cumin, and adjust to taste. Chill for at least one hour before serving..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.