Spicy Chicken,Vegetable, and Barley soup.
You can have Spicy Chicken,Vegetable, and Barley soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken,Vegetable, and Barley soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 3 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of quick cook barley.
- You need 2 of small cans rotel hot diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need of Salt and Peppers to taste.
- It’s 2 bags of frozen vegitales (Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Carrots).
- Prepare 1/2 bag of frozen onion celery and peppers.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1 tbs of EVO.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cajun spice blend.
- It’s of Salt and Peppers to taste.
Spicy Chicken,Vegetable, and Barley soup instructions
- Leg pit add EVO and onion celery and peppers over medium heat.
- Cut chicken tenberloins into 1 inch cubes then add to pot cook until almost cooked.
- Add broth, tomatoes and, all vegetables bring to boil cover and reduce heat until chicken is done.
- Add Barley pre-cooked mix well cover reduce the heat and simmer until the barley is well incoroerated.
- Serve and enjoy "Note: this is very spicy you can cut the heat by using regular diced tomatoes without the chiles".
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.