Bucatini Pomodoro with Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Steak.
You can cook Bucatini Pomodoro with Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Steak using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bucatini Pomodoro with Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Steak
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Steak.
- It’s 4 OZ of Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese (sliced).
- You need 3-4 of Basil Leaves (chiffonade).
- It’s of Balsamic Glaze.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
- It’s 1 TSP of Oregano.
- It’s 2 TSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 LB of Bucatini Pasta (cooked per package instructions).
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Pomodoro Sauce.
- You need 3 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6-8 of Large Garden Tomatoes (chopped, approximately 4 cups total).
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion (minced).
- It’s 2 of Small Carrots (peeled, small diced).
- You need 1 of Celery Stalk (small diced).
- Prepare 5 of Large Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Fresh Basil (chiffonade).
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 TSP of Sherry Vinegar.
Bucatini Pomodoro with Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Steak instructions
- PREPARING THE MARINADE Place the Fullblood Wagyu chuck steak in a Ziploc bag. In a small bowl, mix the grapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, oregano, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. This is your marinade.Pour the marinade over the steak, and coat. Seal the Ziploc bag.Put the steak in the refrigerator to marinate for 12-24 hours..
- PREPARING THE POMODORO SAUCE In a stainless steel saucepan over medium-high heat, add in the olive oil. Once heated, sauté the minced onion, diced carrots, and diced celery. Cook until the onions are translucent. Add in the minced garlic, and cook for 5 minutes. Add in the diced tomatoes, and reduce the heat to low. Cook slowly, while stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes. Add in the chiffonade basil, and season to taste with kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper. Add in the sherry vinegar..
- PREPARING THE PASTA Cook the bucatini pasta per package instructions.After the pasta is cooked, toss the pasta with a little olive oil..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU STEAK Heat a gas grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Take the steak out of the Ziploc bag. Discard the marinade.Once the grill is hot, place the marinated Fullblood Wagyu chuck steak on the grill. Grill for 2 minutes and 30 seconds per side. This will result in a medium-rare doneness. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing the steak against the grain..
- FINAL STEPS Pour the pomodoro sauce over the cooked bucatini pasta. Make sure the pasta is fully coated. Divide the pasta and sauce between 4 plates or bowls (whichever you prefer to use). Add slices of grilled Fullblood Wagyu steak to each plate. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Garnish with parmigiano-reggiano cheese and chiffonade basil.Serve, and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.