Stewed Eggplant and Ginger.
You can have Stewed Eggplant and Ginger using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Eggplant and Ginger
- Prepare 3 of Eggplant (appx.400g).
- You need 400 g of Minced beef or pork.
- Prepare 70 g of Ginger, Shredded.
- You need 4 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- It’s 5 Tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 100 cc of Dashi stock.
Stewed Eggplant and Ginger instructions
- Cut Eggplant as 3cm quarter slice.
- Soak Eggplants in water for 5 minutes to remove bitter taste.
- Put 3 Tbs oil into a pot and stir fry Eggplants until become soft. Take them out from the pot..
- Put 1 Tbs oil into the same pot and stir fry ginger and beef.
- Put Eggplants back to the pan and add soy sauce, sugar and water. Simmer 10 minutes..
- If you have time cool them in refrigerator overnight.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.