Crockpot Calico Beans.
You can have Crockpot Calico Beans using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Calico Beans
- It’s of hamburger.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- You need of pork and beans.
- Prepare of great northern beans, drained.
- It’s of pinto beans, drained.
- Prepare of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of white vinegar.
- It’s of Few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
- You need of Seasonings of choice:.
- You need of pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin.
Crockpot Calico Beans step by step
- Brown hamburger along with onions and seasonings of choice in skillet until thoroughly cooked; drain..
- Open and drain cans of beans with exception of pork and beans..
- Place cooked hamburger in crockpot..
- Add beans..
- Add cooked, crumbled bacon..
- Add ketchup and brown sugar..
- Mix well to combine. Cook in crockpot for 4 hours on low..
- 30 minutes before serving, add in white vinegar and hot sauce (as many dashes as you like). I did about 6 shakes..
- Enjoy along with some cornbread if your budget allows! Cornbread is another fantastic cheap side!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.