Carrot Ginger Soup in Coconut Milk.
You can cook Carrot Ginger Soup in Coconut Milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Ginger Soup in Coconut Milk
- Prepare 3 of Carrots.
- You need of Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 Can of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
Carrot Ginger Soup in Coconut Milk instructions
- Cut red onion and saute in large sauce pan until browned in coconut oil or butter..
- Cut carrot into disks and grate ginger. Add to pot. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken broth and spices, cook over medium heat for 30-40 minutes..
- Add coconut milk and use barmixer or food processor to liquify..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.