Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber.
You can cook Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
- It’s of fresh raw salmon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (you can use whatever sushi fish you like if you don't like salmon).
- It’s of medium Persian/Lebanese or Kirby cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- You need of small red onion, thinly sliced (you can use white or yellow if you don't have the red).
- You need of chopped fresh chilies (I like jalapeños or serranos.).
- You need of whole stems cilantro, chopped.
- You need of soy sauce to start.
- Prepare of chili garlic paste to start (you can also use sriracha or sambal oelek).
- It’s of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare of fresh lemon or lime juice to start.
- Prepare of sugar.
Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber step by step
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and gently toss with a spoon or spatula to season evenly. Adjust seasoning if needed, toss again, and enjoy!.
- It's great over plain steamed rice, or, if you prefer, seasoned sushi rice, which is made by adding seasoned sushi vinegar to your steamed rice per bottle instructions, or to taste..
- Enjoy! :).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.