You can cook Ginger Syrup using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Syrup
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of chili, sliced thinly.
- It’s 200 gr of ginger.
Ginger Syrup instructions
- Wash the ginger well, scrub excess dirt, and grate. (You do not need to peel it!).
- Mix all ingredients in a pot, with high heat. When the mixture boils, lower the heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or so..
- When it has cooled, strain and pour into sterilized jars..
- Mix 2 tbsp with a cup of hot or cold water, and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.