Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce.
You can cook Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce
- You need of Beef Koftas.
- It’s of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- You need of Small Onion (finely minced or grated).
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Sumac.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Prepare of Greek Yogurt (plain).
- Prepare of Cucumber (grated on the large holes of a box grater).
- It’s of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare of Lemon (zested and juiced).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Fresh Dill (minced).
- You need of Assembly.
- You need of Roma Tomatoes (cut into bite-size pieces).
- Prepare of Small Red Onion (finely julienned).
- You need of Cucumber (cut into bite-size pieces).
- Prepare of Flat Leaf Parsley (stems removed).
- It’s of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of Pita Bread.
Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce step by step
- PREPARING THE TZATZIKI SAUCE Place the Greek yogurt, grated cucumber, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, juice from one lemon, black pepper, kosher salt, and minced dill in a bowl.Mix until well combined.Cover the bowl, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF KOFTAS Place the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef, minced onion, minced garlic, kosher salt, black pepper, ground cumin, oregano, sumac, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon in a medium size bowl.Mix until well combined.Cover the bowl, and place the beef mixture in the refrigerator for 2-6 hours. Once the Fullblood Wagyu beef kofta has sat for 2-6 hours, pull the bowl from the refrigerator..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Holding a skewer in one hand, mold about 1/2 a cup of the beef kofta mixture around the skewer. Tightly pack it on. It will be about 4 inches long by 1 inch wide on the skewer. Place the kebab on the lined baking sheet.Repeat this process until all of the beef koftas are on skewers. Place the baking sheet of beef koftas in the freezer for 30 minutes, allowing them to firm up..
- PREPARING THE VEGETABLES AND PITA BREAD Preheat your oven to 350°F.Cut up your roma tomatoes and half of a cucumber into bite-size pieces.Julienne your small red onion.Remove the stems from your flat leaf parsley.Place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and flat leaf parsley on a large platter. Reserve.Place your pita bread on a baking sheet, and warm it up in the oven (usually takes about 10 minutes).
- FINAL STEPS Heat a BBQ or gas grill on medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Grill the Fullblood Wagyu beef koftas for 4 minutes on each side. Remove them from the grill, and place them on a baking sheet to rest. Then, place the beef koftas on the platter with the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and parsley. Serve them with warm pita bread and tzatziki sauce.Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.