Ginger Shrimp And Vegetables.
You can cook Ginger Shrimp And Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Shrimp And Vegetables
- You need 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Red bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of Brown rice.
- You need 1 cup of Snow peas.
- You need 2 tbsp of Light (low fat) coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown augar.
- You need 2 tsp of Reduced sodium soy sauce.
Ginger Shrimp And Vegetables step by step
- Heat nonstick wok or deep large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until drop of water sizzles. Add 1 teaspoon of oil and swirl to coat pan..
- Add shrimp, cook till done, about 3 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in wok..
- Add garlic and ginger – dry until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables till their cooked.
- Stir in coconut milk brown sugar and soy sauce – until sugar is dissoolved.
- Add shrimp and toss till coated.
- Serve on rice.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.