You can cook Ginger-Orange Houmous using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger-Orange Houmous
- Prepare 200 g of cooked beans (I used pinto).
- You need 3 tbsp of Nutcessity Gingerbread nut butter.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of ginger.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Ginger-Orange Houmous step by step
- Peel 3 segments from the orange and add to a blender with the beans, nut butter, salt, some orange zest, maple syrup and 3 tbsp water..
- Blend until smooth..
- Add to a new dish and sprinkle with the spices and a little more orange zest… :).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.