Quick & Easy Srirachafied Cucumber Salad. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-West Germanic *kwik(k)w, from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeyh₃w- ("to live"). Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick (restaurant), a Belgian fast-food restaurant chain.
Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy: an animal. Fields of noteworthy innovation include: soldering, dispensing. You can cook Quick & Easy Srirachafied Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Srirachafied Cucumber Salad
- It’s of sliced seedless cucumber (2 to 3 small Persian or Kirby types).
- Prepare of of a small onion, very thinly sliced.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of (or more) sriracha.
- You need of white vinegar.
- Prepare of light olive or vegetable oil.
- You need of fish sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
Contribute to Quick/Quick development by creating an account on GitHub.
Quick & Easy Srirachafied Cucumber Salad step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to thoroughly and evenly distribute all the seasonings. Let it sit and marinate for 10 to 15 minutes before serving, giving it a gentle toss midway so everything gets evenly seasoned..
- Enjoy with grilled meats and fish, noodle salads, or just because..
- Oh, and serve with an extra srizzle, naturally. ;).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.