Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives. Fresh Mahi Mahi fillets engulfed in a butter lemon sauce – OMGosh this Oven Baked Mahi Mahi is so.dang.delicious! Not to mention it's a quick and How to make Oven Baked Mahi Mahi. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then spray with cooking spray or.
Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, oven baked thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives. Rinse fish and put in a baking dish. Squeeze lemon juice on fish then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. You can cook Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives
- It’s 12 oz of mahi mahi fresh/frozen.
- You need 1 of Fresh ginger root.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of red boat fish sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of kikoman soy sauce.
- You need of Chives optional as to how much you want to put in the dish.
- It’s 2 pinches of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s Dash of ginger powder.
- You need 1 slice of butter halved.
- You need 1 half of lemon cut into slices.
Mix mayonnaise and chopped onions and spread on fish. This Thai-Style Baked Mahi Mahi is truly a satisfying Weight Watchers fish recipe. Juicy and delicious, this Thai-style Mahi Mahi is a wonderfully flavorful meal that presents beautifully In a large bowl, combine the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, cilantro and Thai basil. NOTES: Mahi Mahi is the Hawaiian name for the Dolphinfish, meaning "very strong".
Oven baked Thai style mahi mahi with ginger, lemon,and chives instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Next you will need a circular baking pan or a cookie sheet.
- Take aluminum foil and make a bed in or on the pan.
- Cut ginger into small slices and place on the foil bed roughly 14 slices.
- Add fish sauce to bed and salt and pepper.
- Take chopped chives and add to bed as well but save some for the top of the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to fish sauce pick up the pan and give it a light swirl if ginger becomes out of place put back in place.
- Place fish on top of bed of ginger.
- Lightly douse fish with olive oil.
- Optional if you want to put more salt or pepper on fish.
- Taking 2 lemon slices squeeze lightly onto fish.
- Place squeezed lemon slices and 2 more Unsqueezed slices and put them on the sides of the fish.
- Add more chives on top of fish and one half of sliced butter on each piece of fish.
- Take foil and make a nice airtight pouch.
- If using a circular baking pan add water to outsides of pan as to make a hot bath for the pouch.
- Place in oven for frozen thawed fish I reccomend 55 minutes for fresh fish 45 minutes.
- Everything in pouch should look similar to this excluding the butter.
It is a mild fish, similar to a tuna in texture, though the filet is white and usually Oven-Roasted Tomato Parmesan. Pan-Seared Duck in a Gingered Cherry Glaze with Fried Sage. Serve this Mahi Mahi with cooked rice and broccoli to have a fantastic complete meal! A sesame and ginger spiced oven baked mahi mahi recipe that's perfectly cooked and simple to prepare. Best of all it's done in less than an hour!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.