Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing.
You can have Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing
- You need of For the salad:.
- It’s 1 (12 ounce) of bag of mixed salad greens of choice.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, julienned, if you like.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of sliced cucumber.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of a medium onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Japanese miso or light colored Korean dwenjang.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 2-2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of optional 3 Tablespoons mayo if you like a creamier dressing.
Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing step by step
- Put all dressing ingredients in a blender, start off on a low setting for the first 10 seconds or so to prevent splatter, then turn to puree setting and blend until there are no remaining chunks of ginger, carrot or onion. Adjust seasoning if needed and whiz for another 20 seconds or so to make sure the seasoning is evenly distributed..
- Arrange salad veg on serving dish and drizzle with dressing or serve dressing on the side. Enjoy! :).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.