Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad.
You can have Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad
- Prepare of box Macaroni (I used Muellers).
- You need of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s of large yellow onion.
- You need of cucumber (keep skin on you prefer).
- You need of sweet relish.
- Prepare of plus two tbs of mayonnaise (I used Duke Mayonnaise).
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of celery salt.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of small pinch of paprika.
- You need of small pinch of red pepper.
- It’s of salt for taste.
- It’s of pepper for taste.
Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad step by step
- Cook the macaroni until package directions. Drain the noodles and set aside. While macaroni is cooking, rinse the cucumber and slice or remove the skin then slice then half each slice. Dice up the hard boiled eggs..
- Pour the Macaroni into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients along with the cucumbers and eggs. Mix Well. Add more seasoning if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.