Coriander Tenders w/ Sesame-Ginger Dip.
You can have Coriander Tenders w/ Sesame-Ginger Dip using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coriander Tenders w/ Sesame-Ginger Dip
- It’s 8 of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 12 oz of PBR beer.
- It’s 1/4 C of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 C of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 T of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 t of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 t of lemon peel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic; creamed.
- You need 1 t of + 1/4 t onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 t of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 t of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt.
- Prepare as needed of canola oil.
Coriander Tenders w/ Sesame-Ginger Dip step by step
- Cut the white rubber-like tendon off the tenderloins. (This will otherwise ruin the texture).
- Marinate the tenderloins in the beer for 2-4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, ginger, 1 t onion powder, lemon peel seasoning, white pepper, and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Whisk together. (Even better when done the night before!).
- Drain tenderloins and discard marinade. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Drizzle tenderloins with enough oil to coat..
- Season with 1/4 t onion powder, garlic powder, coriander, and salt..
- Lay tenders on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes, or until thermometer reaches 165°..
- Variations; Lime, lemon, orange, vegetable oil, peanut oil, onions, shallots, habanero, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, ponzu, hoisin, tamari, mirin, honey, szechuan peppercorn, black pepper, star anise, white wine vinegar, sake, lemongrass, celery seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, serrano, pineapple, peanuts, coconut, cashews, fresno chiles, basil, ground mustard, tamarind.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.