Kidney Beans Soup.
You can have Kidney Beans Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kidney Beans Soup
- It’s 450 g of Light Red kidney Beans.
- Prepare 935 g of Stew Meat.
- You need 1 kg of Beef Marrow Bones.
- You need 7 of Big – Medium size Potatoes (Chopped).
- It’s 1 of Onion (diced).
- You need 6 of Carots (Chopped).
- It’s 1 stalk of Celery (Chopped).
- It’s 3 Stalk of Green Onion (Chopped).
- You need of Salt (as you needed).
- You need of White pepper (as you needed).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 3 Tbs of Butter.
- You need 5 Tbsp of Beef / Chicken Powder.
- You need 4 Liter of Water.
Kidney Beans Soup step by step
- Pre-soak your beans the night before cooking. In a stainless steel pot, cook the beans and beef marrow bones on medium heat with the lid tilted open. Cook it for one hour or until the beans are soft and tender. Then, add the stew meat, potatoes and carrots. Continue to cook the soup until the potatoes and carrots become soft..
- While your beans and vegetables are cooking, sauté the onion in a frying pan with butter until it becomes light brown. Then add it into the soup and season the soup with beef/chicken powder, nutmeg, salt and pepper as preferred. Lastly, garnish with green onion. You can serve it as it is or you can enjoy it with some rice. Enjoy 😉.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.