Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions.
You can cook Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions
- It’s 300 g of pork loin – sliced thinly.
- It’s of Seasoning Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of minced Ginger.
- It’s 1 of large Onion.
- You need of Toasted Sesame seeds and sesame oil (optional).
Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions instructions
- Mix all seasoning sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat non-stick pan with cooking oil. Pan-fry thinly sliced onions for about 8 mins, till caramelized. Then add in pork slices..
- Ensure all pork is cooked till no longer pink. Add in sauce in 1. Cook till half of the liquid has evaporated..
- Add in 1/2 tbsps of toasted sesame oil (optional) and mix to combine. Before serving, top with toasted sesame seeds..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.