Simple Lost beans.
You can have Simple Lost beans using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Lost beans
- You need 2 cans of your favorite beans for bbq season. The kind with no sauce. We sometimes use black and red beans.
- You need of About a cup of favorite salsa. We use a salsa with chipotle peppers added,but it still has the fresh tomato base. U can change the taste by using darker smokier salsa.
- You need of Smoked paprika is the predominant spice. At least 1 TBSP, but not 2..
- It’s 1 of good sprinkle of garlic powder, or 1 small clove minced.
- You need of Coarse ground, or fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin or to change taste increase or decrease.
- It’s Dash of chipotle Tabasco.
- You need 1 TBSP of dijon or other non yellow mustard.
Simple Lost beans step by step
- Rinse and drain the cans of beans. Place into 3 qt sauce pan..
- Turn on the heat to medium, add spices. Put lid on. Cook for 3 minutes until bubbling, stir and cook again until bubbling. Turn off. Enjoy..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.