Cucumber sauce. Cucumber sauce is a type of sauce in English cuisine that can be made in several different varieties, both hot and cold. Eliza Acton gives several recipes in Modern Cookery for Private Families. The first is for a "common cucumber sauce" is made by frying flour coated cucumber slices in butter until.
Made in minutes with Greek yogurt, lemon, and dill, it's like a quick tzatziki. This cool and refreshing sauce you'll want to slather on just about. Quick and easy recipeOf Greek and Turkish origin, this sauce is always a hit at mealtime! You can have Cucumber sauce using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber sauce
- Prepare Pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick cream.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 2 of small cucumbers.
Watch how to make Greek tzatziki sauce in this short recipe video. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients, including Greek yogurt, cucumber, fresh herbs, olive oil, lemon and garlic. This sauce has an authentic flavor and is easy to make. You don't need any exotic ingredients.
Cucumber sauce step by step
- Beat 1/2 cup thick cream to good consistency;add 1/4 teaspoon salt,a pinch of black pepper and 2 tablespoons vinegar; add 2 small cucumbers,peeled and drained. Paprika. Cucumbers should crisp 1 hour in iced water with salt..
Quick Cucumber Sauce A Couple Cooks. The first step is to prepare the cucumbers for freezing. To do this, thoroughly Place the cucumbers, for example, in plastic cups, cover with plastic wrap and put in the freezer to. Homemade Tzatziki Sauce Recipe (yogurt cucumber sauce!) This easy homemade tzatziki recipe is a healthy Greek inspired sauce also known as yogurt cucumber sauce. Our most trusted Cucumber Sauce recipes.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.