Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice.
You can cook Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice
- Prepare of Kidney Beans.
- Prepare of Ghee (clarified butter).
- Prepare of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s of Clove.
- It’s of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare of Corrainder Powder.
- It’s of As per taste Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Red colour powder.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Corrainder leaves.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
Rajma Curry (Kidney Beans) with Brown rice instructions
- Soak kidney beans overnight for 12 hours..
- Add the beans with extra water into a pressure cooker with salt and cook it for 10 mins on low flame..
- On the other hand, start chopping onions and tomatoes into pieces and make a fine paste of it in a blender.
- Take a pan and add ghee to it. Add cinnamon, clove, cardamom and ginger garlic paste to it and saute till it becomes light brown..
- Add Onion paste and cook it till it becomes light brown and starts leaving ghee..
- Add tomato puree, coriander powder, red chilli powder, red colour and let them cook on medium flame till it starts leaving ghee..
- Add beans along with water and let it simmer for 5 minutes so that all the flavours blend in perfectly. Add Coriander leaves on top. Serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.