Chicken Ginger Soup.
You can cook Chicken Ginger Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Ginger Soup
- You need 10 of chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 100 g of green bean, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion.
- You need 750 ml of stock (beef/ chicken/ veg).
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Chicken Ginger Soup instructions
- First thing first marinate (15 minutes) the wings with salt and pepper, sear the chicken wings with some olive oil to get nice golden color on the skin.
- After the chicken seared, heat sauce pan or wok/pan with 2 tbs olive oil.
- Add ginger and onion cook for 1 minutes then add garlic cook for 30 seconds then add the stock, carrots and green beans bring to boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- After boiling get the heat down to shimmer then add seared wings and taste first then add salt and sugar to your preference.
- Cook for 10 minutes then turn off the heat.
- Add remaining ingredients (tomatoes, green onion).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.