Spicy Green Beans.
You can cook Spicy Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Green Beans
- It’s of green beans trimmed.
- Prepare of sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil).
- You need of chili garlic paste.
- It’s of green onions thinly sliced – white parts only.
- Prepare of garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of crushed red chilli peppers.
- It’s of Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in.
- It’s of Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce.
Spicy Green Beans step by step
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference..
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit..
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine..
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off..
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.