Cucumber salad. Cucumber sunomono is a tasty Japanese cucumber salad made with just a few easy-to-find ingredients. This cool cucumber salad is quick and easy to prepare. Our cool cucumber salad recipes will hit the sweet spot at your next potluck.
Cucumber salad is a popular dish served during the summer when they are plentiful and the There are lots of ways to make a cucumber salad, but they all have a few things in common: they are easy. Looking for the perfect cucumber salad recipe? Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this quick-and-easy salad recipe. You can cook Cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- You need of large cucumber.
- It’s of applesauce.
- You need of celery salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of tables mayonnaise, I used homemade mayonnaise.
- It’s of black ripe olives.
- Prepare of peanuts.
- It’s of as needed salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of chopped mint.
This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette for a classic side dish. Cucumbers are a naturally thirst-quenching summer ingredient that's used all around the world. Try these refreshing cucumber salad recipes from India, Israel, and beyond.
Cucumber salad step by step
- Peel and slice the cucumber lengthwise. Then take seeds out of cucumber. Cut the cucumber haves up into little Halfmoon pieces.
- Add applesauce, mayonnaise, and parsley.
- Add salt to a pan.
- Get hot and add peanuts.
- When they are hot take the red husk off.
- Add oil and nuts back to pan.
- Fry till a little brown add to salad with olives and mix.
- Let sit 2 minutes top with mint and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Light and refreshing cucumber salad recipe – perfect for a warm summer day. It's a great side for just about anything you put on This easy cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a warm summer day. This cucumber salad is easy to prepare, yet flavorful and elegant. With a mix of cucumbers and onion, it's a healthy salad recipe that's sure to be a hit during the spring and summer months! This cucumber salad recipe is the quintessential summer side dish.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.