Ginger Chicken Balls.
You can cook Ginger Chicken Balls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Balls
- Prepare 500 g of chicken mince.
- Prepare 40 ml of milk.
- Prepare 40 g of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
Ginger Chicken Balls instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°c Place chicken in a bowl and make a well in the centre and add the milk, breadcrumbs, ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Let it soak for a few minutes..
- Grease or line a baking tray. Combine ingredients well either with a spoon or using your hands. Roll the chicken into small balls and place on the tray for a moment while you make the sauce. Should make approx 28..
- To make the sauce combine the soy sauce, lemon and lime juice, ginger and honey in a bowl. Stir well to insure the ginger and honey have properly separated..
- Take one ball at a time into the sauce, rolling and making sure it is properly covered in the sauce. Place back on the baking tray and repeat process..
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy 😋.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.