Creamy Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Creamy Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Prepare of cucumbers, peeled & sliced.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- It’s of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of dill weed.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of onion thinly sliced.
Creamy Cucumber Salad step by step
- Peel & slice cucumbers then slice onion. Place in large serving bowl..
- Boil your eggs, peel & slice. Add to serving bowl..
- Add sugar, vinegar & sour cream. Stir until all cucumber slices are coated with sour cream. Should look creamy..
- Add salt, pepper & dill weed. Stir again & refrigerate for a few hours for best result. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.