Mexican Bean Salad.
You can have Mexican Bean Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Bean Salad
- It’s of rajma (kidney beans), boiled/ canned.
- Prepare of white beans, canned.
- Prepare of sprouted Mung Beans.
- You need of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s of tomato, chopped.
- You need of cucumber, chopped.
- It’s of corn kernels.
- Prepare of Dressing-.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- You need of pepper powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of honey / sugar.
- It’s of roasted cumin powder.
Mexican Bean Salad instructions
- In a serving bowl, combine together all the ingredients from kidney beans to coriander leaves..
- For the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients from olive oil to sugar in a small bowl and keep aside..
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.