Spicy Bean and Rice. Simply toss cooked rice and black beans with seasonings. It's a great choice for warm summer evenings. Savory Cajun flavor zips up this quick skillet dish that's loaded with beans, tomatoes, rice and seasonings. "It's delicious served with corn bread muffins," notes Ranae Jones from Fort Rucker, Alabama.
Make this as spicy as you wish,add more or less,cumin, coriander, chili powder and jalapeno. We like it hot!! from Company's comming – diabetic cooking. I've been having issue lately with brown rice.seems it doesn't want to cook up for me =(. You can have Spicy Bean and Rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Bean and Rice
- You need of onions.
- You need of medium tomatos.
- You need of chopped carrots.
- Prepare of bell pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- You need of black beans.
- Prepare of spinach.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It’s of curry powder.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of brown rice.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
Black, red or pinto beans are baked with jalapeno chile peppers and spices, and served atop hot brown rice. Reviews for Photos of Amy's Spicy Beans and Rice. Stocked up on beans and rice and not sure what to do with them? We've gathered easy bean and rice recipes utilizing ingredients you likely have right now!
Spicy Bean and Rice instructions
- In large pot, add : Onions, tomatos, carrots, pepper, olive oil. Sauté on medium heat for 8 minutes..
- Then add : tomato sauce, 4cups water, black beans, spinach, cumin, curry and red pepper flakes. Cool for 25 minutes..
- Then add : brown rice and 2more cups of water. Cool another 20 minutes or until rice is cooked. Add basil and guacamole..
An Indonesian-inspired bowl made with brown rice, vegetables, and spicy peanut sauce. Incredibly customizable and perfect for a simple, basic yet. Sometimes beans and rice is a mild accompaniment to a spicy dish, but this recipe is a spicy one. Red beans or kidney beans can be used in place of the black beans in this recipe. This Instant Pot wild rice soup is loaded with protein and vegetables, and it is so easy to make.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.