Meatloaf with Celery. I grew up on meatloaf that could best be described as tough, overworked unseasoned hamburger with chunks of undercooked onion and celery embedded in it. Great recipe for Meatloaf with Celery. Just trying to cook some stuff from the fridge.
Lamb and beef meatloaf with Moroccan seasonings, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, cinnamon, cilantro, saffron, and mint. Keto meatloaf can be just as juicy and flavorful as the one you've always loved! Almond flour and parmesan add flavor and keep the juices in. You can cook Meatloaf with Celery using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with Celery
- It’s 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced celery (I also added the stem).
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramelized onion https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3539059-caramelized-onion-using-slow-cooker-2-ingredients.
- You need 6 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
The glaze is made with unsweetened ketchup. Our most trusted Meatloaf With Celery Salt recipes. This meatloaf goes above and beyond by utilizing healthy oats, fantastic onion flavors, and lots of tasty ketchup. Perfect for a beginner or a die-hard meatloaf fan.
Meatloaf with Celery step by step
- Mix all ingredients except tomato ketchup. I used my hand to combine them well..
- If it is too watery, add some breadcrumbs. If it is too solid, add another egg or a bit of milk. Add 2 tbsp of ketchup to the mixture..
- Put inside a well-greased heatproof dish and bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 40 minutes..
- While still hot, spread 4 tbsp of ketchup on top of the meatloaf..
An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf. If you have turkey meatloaf skeptics in your life, this recipe will change their minds. Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. Most vegan meatloaf recipes come out dry and, honestly, gross. This new recipe I've developed When I was little, my mom cooked the BEST meatloaf in the world.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.