Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy.
You can have Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy
- It’s 1 of large nugget of ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 3-4 c of water.
- You need 2 squeezes of lemon.
- You need 1/4 of Chicken broth cube.
- You need 1/2 tsp of miso paste (optional).
Tasty Ginger Garlic Tea – Cough Cold Sore Throat Remedy step by step
- Wash ginger, remove dirt. No need to peel. Combine sliced ginger, crushed peeled garlic, water, miso, and chicken broth / bullion powder in pot. This is my method- the chicken essence makes it tasty to drink for me..
- Boil a good 15-20 mins. You should smell the ginger and garlic aroma. Add two squeezes of lemon..
- Pour into a tea cup and, careful not to burn your throat, but it's better to drink while hot. Let the broth linger in your throat, like slightly gargling. You'll feel the ginger and garlic soothing your sore throat when you do this..
- Need more? Just add more water to the pot, and let boil again. It should be good for the whole day. If it already lacks punch, just make a new batch. 😊.
- Tip: if you can tolerate chewing a couple pieces of the ginger and garlic, do it. It's so much better for your throat. Get well soon!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.