Steamed ginger tilapia.
You can have Steamed ginger tilapia using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed ginger tilapia
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of leek, chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Bragg all purpose liquid seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zucchini, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 5 of sugar peas, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 of Tilapia filet.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
Steamed ginger tilapia instructions
- In a pan melt 1 tsp coconut oil. Add leek, mushrooms and ginger cook 1 minute. Turn heat down to medium..
- Place fish over veggies. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper, chili powder, and al purpose seasoning.
- Top fish with sugar peas, zucchini, cook 3 minutes. Top with spinach, cook 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through. This creates a top over your fish, covering it to steam. For quicker cooking add a top to pan..
- Once cooked flip over into a plate. Sprinkle sesame seeds and nutritional yeast. The picture seriously does not do it justice. When I first saw it, and thought oh boy, this isn't going to taste like much. I was wrong it was delicious. I even went back to scrape the pan. 😜.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.