Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry.
You can have Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated, divided.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of snow peas, trimmed.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot chips.
- You need 1 cup of bell peppers, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry instructions
- Mix cornstarch, garlic, 1 tsp ginger, and 2 tsp oil until well dissolved.
- Mix with broccoli, snow peas, carrots, and bell peppers until evenly coated..
- Heat remaining tsp oil in large skillet Add onions and cook until tender..
- Add remaining veggies, cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Stir is soy sauce, water, salt and remaining ginger. Cook until vegetables are your desired tenderness..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.