Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger Riblets.
You can have Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger Riblets using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger Riblets
- You need 2 pounds of pork riblets (give or take 1/4 pound).
- Prepare 2 inch of piece fresh ginger.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 Tbsp of black pepper corns.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of acid (I use rice vinegar).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of hot sauce (optional).
Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger Riblets step by step
- Stores around here cut spare ribs about 1/2 to 3/4 inch long. Or have your butcher cut some for you, across the bones..
- I take those and cut in between the bones to make the riblets..
- Add everything else except the meat to your blender. Blend well..
- The marinade should be a thick liquid, add a tablespoon of water if to thick, too thin is ok..
- Add meat and marinade in a container..
- Mix well. Let marinade sit for at least an hour, I like overnight..
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a pan, skillet, stir-fry pan. Heat to medium high heat. Add meat and about 1/2 cup water..
- Bring to a boil, then cover pan. Let cook about 7-10 minutes. This allows some of the fat to render off, and the marinade to penetrate..
- Spray a baking sheet/cookie sheet. Transfer the riblets to the sheet, leave some space in between. Pull each out of the boiling liquid, do not include the liquid in the oven, it burns..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the required crispness is achieved..
- Shown here with some wilted mustard greens..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.