Carrot Ginger Soup w/ bacon.
You can cook Carrot Ginger Soup w/ bacon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Ginger Soup w/ bacon
- Prepare 5 of medium carrots rough chop.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion thin sliced.
- You need 3-4 TBSP of thin sliced pieces of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of red ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2.5 cup of vegetable stock.
Carrot Ginger Soup w/ bacon instructions
- Preheat oven 375 F Toss carrots in oil and spices and lay on sheet pan lined with parchment paper One another lined pan bake about 8 slices of bacon about 15-20 min or until well done. Let cool and dice bacon for crumbled topping later.
- Roast carrots about 20 mins, remove and set aside.
- With about 2 tsp of oil in a pot cook sliced onions down about 4-5 min until translucent. Add a little salt here too if you want..
- Once cooked down add the roasted carrots to pot with onion. Fold them into the onions then add the vegetable stock. Cover with lid bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and cook for 15 min.
- Now add heavy cream and cook another 15 min on low.
- Remove from heat and add to blender. Slowly Blend (because it’s hot !) until silky smooth. Maybe about 2 mins. Taste for flavor. Top with crumbled bacon and serve ❤️. Follow me on Instagram at LinaMadeThis_.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.